What's At Stake For Your Business?
Three Questions Business Owners Should Constantly Be Asking About Their Network Security!
Question 1: What are your most important data assets? Start by looking at your data. You have more than you think.
Question 2: Who would want your data, and how would they get it? This is not just about theft. Expand your question to consider anything which might make applications or data inaccessible to your business.
Question 3: Would you know in time to stop a data breach or outage?
"Cyber attacks are getting harder to spot and the stats are indicative of This with the average time taken to detect an foothold being 205 days according to a report from FireEye.”
Here are just a few examples of these:1) Financially Motivated Attacks. They are hitting small businesses in our city every day. RANSOMWARE is a common example. If you were to be attacked by ransomware today, would you pay the ransom? And if you did pay, what guarantees would you have?
2) Hacktivists Will Shut You Down Hacktivism presents another GRAVE DANGER. Confidential emails have revealed ugly and brand-damaging ruining Companies' reputations. information that has caused at a minimum embarrassing reputation issues. Were powerless to stop these attacks! When you’re attacked, it’s up to you to find a way to survive.
3) Nation-State Sponsored Attacks Seek Innovation at Your Expense. Read the news and you’ll see daily occurrences of espionage originating from China, Russia, and more recently in Germany. “Responsible intelligence gathering.” In other words, every government with the capability to spy online is increasingly doing so.
4) The Unsuspected Fourth Cyber Criminal – Who is It? It can be your internal people. A recent Wall Street Journal study revealed over 75% of employees steal from the companies they work for. If an employee is looking for a better opportunity (or gets terminated for any reason)it is highly likely they will want to take data with them. It is important to understand, desperate people steal.
Cyber Security Available & Affordable for ALL Organizations
All too often business leaders are led astray by their IT when it comes to Cybersecurity needs.
When Asked IT Commonly Answers “ We Have It Covered”, But What Is It They Have Covered?
Security must start off by identifying the Critical Data Assets required for the day-to-day operations and health of your business. Common examples would be the Software Applications used to interact with your customers, partners, suppliers, and banking. It is unlikely your IT has become this familiar with the business making any attempt at securing ineffective in today’s threat landscape. Safe Harbour’s cyber security services offers you a full portfolio of asset focused testing and assessment services to help you assess your cybersecurity risk. Based on our findings, we then work together to define a security roadmap that best fits your needs.
Every Business MUST Know If They Can Stop A Cyber-Disaster Before It’s Too Late.
Who Is Responsible For Your Security Strategy?
Answering the questions above will help you to assess increased or decreased business risk. In summary, you need to know the top threats, the impact associated with each threat, and the likelihood something bad will happen in the near future. Then, if or when the unthinkable does happen, you must be able to detect it and stop it before business- crippling malware takes down you and your company.
If you would for more information. Download Our Free Ebook (Click Here) =>“What’s At Stake For Your Business” Learn The Ways Your Employees Enable Hacker.
Your business can have a trusted advisor on call to help you prevent a cyber incident or react if one occurs. Our first goal is to help our clients prevent any cybercrime incidents from occurring. We accomplish this by providing recommendations, through analysis and training,- on how to prevent a breach.
First: Start your cyber security journey NOW with a consultation from Safe Harbour that will focus on what needs to be secured.
Next: Safe Harbour will assess the impact vs likelihood of a damaging breach and proceed to uncover for you all potential Vulnerabilities with recommendations to remedy.
Finally: Safe Harbour will provide an asset focused assessment report that is:ACTIONABLE
- Executive Summary
- Urgent Issues
- Critical Data Assets
- Detailed Threat Analysis
- Application Threat Analysis
- Remediation Recommendation
- Security Maturity Roadmap
So, if you’re ready to put the right security in place for your business - fill out the contact form on your left and we will call you and setup a short 10 minute Discovery session to get started. Remember there’s no risk to talk with us about your business and you can stop the process any time. But if you do let us look under the hood, we’ll help you discover any potential problems before they impact your business or take your data. If everything looks good, we’ll tell you. However, if we discover symptoms of a growing threat, we’ll help you check them out to make sure you’re not exposed to catastrophic failure.
Click here for a list of our Cyber Services